Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hey everyone,
They are here!! I want to thank you all sooooo much for all of your help and support! To those of you who have already donated or bought the songs, they will be sent to you shortly. To the rest of you, feel free to donate $1.00 per song you would like to receive.. (just click the donate button below)

Currently there is-
1. Standstill
2. Way Too Late
3. Fallin

Make sure to add a paypal message letting me know which song you would like me to send you after your purchase & I will be sending an MP3 of the songs you purchased to the email provided on your paypal as soon as it comes through! (if you would like me to send it to a different email make sure to add that in the message details).. If you would like to donate more feel free! There is no limit on how much you can donate.. all donations will be going towards the creation and production of new music! Those who donate will be put on a list of people who will get to hear clips of what I'm working on before anyone else. You will also get to receive MP3's of new songs before they are released officially. I wanted to let you guys get the songs before I released them on itunes.. I would really love to hear your feedback, tell me what you like, what you don't like. I'm still playing around with music and figuring out what I like too. :) Let me know what makes you happy. Remember, i love you guys soo much! :) Don't know what I would do without your support.
xoxo

Brittney
britsnyder@live.com















No comments:

Post a Comment